Work for Bojoko
Bojoko helps players find online gambling sites. Read on and discover why you should join the Bojoko team.
Careers opportunities with Bojoko
We're always interested in talented people. In addition to your education, know-how and professional experience, we appreciate the right attitude towards life and work. For us, this means:
- "Can do" attitude
- Continuous self improvement
We're especially keen to find skilled web developers, graphic designers, content writers and UX experts.
Why join the Bojoko team?
The ace up our sleeve is the 6 hour working day. In addition to a shorter day, we offer our employees all these benefits:
- Flexible hours
- State-of-the-art equipment in a modern office
- Possibility for periodic remote work
- Relaxed and ambitious startup atmosphere
- 27 days of paid annual leave + Maltese public holidays
- All the Red Bull you can drink*
- Health insurance, including dental*
- Customisable annual employee wellness package (e.g. gym membership, yoga classes)*
- 300 days of sunshine every year in Malta*
* Only for employees based in Malta.
What it's like to work with us?
- How a six-hour working day has transformed our business
- "A six-hour working day gives us a competitive edge"
Open positions at Bojoko
Currently we're looking for a software developer and freelance casino experts for the US market. You can read more about these positions below.
We are hiring a Software Developer based in Malta.
From you we expect:
- 2 years of previous work related programming experience
- previous experience of PHP, Java or some other OOP language
- fluent verbal and written English
- relocation to Malta
Previous experience in Symfony or Laravel PHP frameworks are a big plus.
We're looking for experienced players or casino professionals to write expert level reviews of US online casinos on Bojoko. We're looking for people who are ready to commit to the job for more than a couple of months.
What do we require of our experts?
- You need to be based in New Jersey or one of the other regulated states
- You have several years of experience in playing in online casinos and/or working for the igaming industry
- You can review casinos and communicate your insights clearly to Bojoko users
- You're comfortable with publishing the review on Bojoko with your own name and face
What do casino experts do?
- Test the casino with real money
- Assess all the important aspects of the casino, including signup process, banking, bonuses, bonus conditions, mobile gaming, usability and appearance
- Write a comprehensive expert review that expresses your opinion and gives valuable information about the casino to Bojoko users
We brief our experts thoroughly and pay a competitive rate for every review. You'll need to send us an invoice and we pay the compensation to your bank account.
Do you create videos for YouTube or other platforms? Does your social media account attract thousands of followers? We're interested in working with you, especially if your channel covers casinos and casino games.
Get in touch and tell us more about your channel and your audience.
How to apply
Send us your application with your CV to jobs(a)bojoko.com. If you didn't find an open position matching your skills, you can also send us an open application.